Field Assistant is used with the Field Service Cloud service by Janmar Systems. Landscape companies use Field Service Cloud to capture, organize, and analyze their Operations data enabling better decisions and higher profits.
Field Service Cloud increases productivity by delivering real-time instructions to crews in the field, replacing paper with web and mobile forms. GPS tracking eliminates the need for crews to clock-in at each jobsite during the day and provides accurate job-costing data with actual man-hours spent at each jobsite. Tasks are managed from creation to closed.
The Field Assistant App is designed for employees working in the field. Field Assistant delivers daily routes, jobsite info, and assigned tasks to the crews replacing clipboards and binders they typically carry. The crews are also able to report jobsite issues, record pesticide and other inventory uses, and update the status of their assigned tasks.
Key features include:
* Daily route lists with driving directions for maintenance, enhancement, and irrigation crews
* Task management with work flow and pictures
* Capture and review estimates and parts usage for enhancements and repairs
* Prefilled forms simplifying capture of pesticide uses and reporting of issues
* Manage Irrigation data backflows, timers, water meter readings, ...
* GPS tracking, eliminating need to clock-in and clock-out of jobs
* Spanish language support
See first hand how Field Assistant can help your business by installing in Demo Mode.