JAI HO INDIA
is a mobile App dedicated to the Sanatan Religion, Santana Philosophy, Spiritual Solidarity and Culture.
Book Online Puja
Book and Perform Pujas (Pooja), at the Holiest of the Kshetras like Kamakhya, Banaras, Vrindavan, Mathura, Gaya, Ujjain, Trimbakeshwar, Prayagraj, Kolkata, Mansa Devi, Jawala Devi etc. We are doing more than 100 types of puja/hawan across India.
BOOK A PUJA & PUJARI
1. Pitru Dosa Nivarana Puja
2. Naga Pratisthapana Puja - Naga Pratisthapana is a special seva which should be performed on a particular day, under the guidance of Vedic pundits.
3. Navagraha Shanti homas - Navagraha Shanti is a puja based on the planetary movements in the horoscope.
4. Mrityunjaya Shanti Puja - Lord Shiva is known as Mrityunjaya. This Puja helps in removing the threat of death.
5. Sarpa samskara Puja - Sarpa samskara is suggested to get relief from Sarpa Hatya Dosha.
6. Nagabali Puja - Nagabali Puja is performed to absolve from problems due to incidents of serpent deaths and for matters related to health &marital harmony.
7. Tripindi Shraddha Puja - Tripindi Shraddha is a ceremony for offering food and water to the deceased persons, primarily the parents and/or forefathers. It brings peace and good result.
8. Ashlesha Bali Puja - Ashlesha Bali is a puja performed for relief from Sarpa Dosha, Naga Dosha and Kala Sarpa Dosha. It ensures relief from ill-health, problems in married life, childlessness, delay in every action and many such difficulties
9. Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja - Kala Sarpa shanti, Rahu and Ketu as a poisonous snake swallow all other planets in the Kundali and render them inactive. A person suffering from Kala Sarpa Yoga should perform this puja. If a child has Kala Sarpa Yoga, then parents should perform the puja.
10. Tila homa - Tila homa is performed to settle souls in peace and comes as a saviour of souls of ancestors and others who may have died unnaturally.
Get Pravachans, Live Katha, Event Details, etc.
Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev Ji
Swami Avdeshananda Ji
Shri Devkinandan Thakur Ji Maharaj
Shri Sanjiv Krishan Thakur ji Maharaj
Shri Sharabheshwara Nand Bhairava Ji Maharaj
Devi Chitralekha Ji
Devi Neha Nidhi Sarswati & more
Why install Jai Ho India App
Consult our reputed astrologers on various Health, Wealth, Education, Marital, Matrimonial, Finance related problems or issues in life and seek relief by performing recommended Pujas, Homas, Japas or Sevas.
If you are looking for nivaran from Kaalsarp dosh, Kaalasarpa dosh, Kundali dosh, Vaastu Dosh, Pitru Dosh, Mangalik Dosh, Shani Dosh etc, then look no further, Pureprayer now offers parihara pujas for all these Dosh through at various temples, kshetras and through their network of Pandits, Purohits.
Bhajan: Get a huge collection of Hindi Bhajan like Shiva Bhajan, Krishna Bhajan, Durga Bhajan, Ganesh Bhajan and many folks deities bhajans as well.
There are thousands of Aarti videos posted by Guru & singers. If you follow any particular God you can get specific aarti videos as well (e.g. Hanuman Aarti, Krishna Aarti, Durga Aarti, Ganesha Aarti, Shiva Aarti etc.)
Find basic information in the Hindu Calendar like sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, Rahu Kala, Yama Kanda Kala etc. Now you can schedule the app to remind you on Rahu Kala, Gulika Kala & Yamaganda Kala.
Now learn to recite mantras with audio! Understand the significance of popular mantras like Gayatri Mantra, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, Shani Mantra, Shanti Mantra and many more.
CHALISA, SHLOKA & STOTRA
Get Hanuman Chalisa, Bajrang baan, Shiva Tandav Stotra, Krishna Gayatri Mantra, Madhurashtakam, mahakaal Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Durga Chalisa, Durga Mantra etc.
There is a very rich collection of Dharmik Katha, Pauranik katha, Puja Vidhi etc.
FAST & FESTIVAL
Get all info related to Indian fast and festivals like Pradosh Vrat, Ekadashi Vrat, Ganesh Chaturthi, Janmashtami, Mahashivaratri and much more.