HELLO FRIENDS! In this application we will learn to recognize with Ivy some wild animals that are those that live in their habitat and live in freedom. These animals do not need man to survive and some can be dangerous.
Press the start button and start learning and playing.
Touch the screen, choose the animal you want and have fun.
This app includes:
- Increase the images to give color to those small details.
- Choose brush or crayon and color the figures as indicated by Ivy.
- Listen to the audio of the words in Spanish and English.
Striking and colorful images to stimulate learning.
- Locate the figures where they match.
- Creative activities to reinforce what has been learned.
- Take a photo of it and save your work record in the image gallery.
- While you have fun and color, you can listen to background music or mute the audio if you wish.
Tell us your opinion to continue improving and creating interactive applications for children.