HELLO FRIENDS! In this application we will learn with Ivy the primary colors that are pure colors that are not composed by any mixture and do not derive from any other set of colors. These are RED, YELLOW, and BLUE.
This application will help children to know and recognize the colors of their surroundings and, thus, stimulate creativity and free expression. It also serves as a tool of reinforcement in formative ages.
- Press the start button and start learning and playing. Touch the screen, choose the color you want and have fun.
- Increase the images to give color to those small details.
- Choose brush or color and color the figures as indicated by Ivy.
- Listen to the audio of the words in Spanish and English.
- Locate the figures where they match.
- Discover what color they are painted.
-Take a photo and keep the record of your work.
- While you have fun and learn, you can listen to background music or mute the audio if you wish.