The calendar contains the National and State Holidays for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Add individuality to the calendar with colors and icons. You may set the background and font color of your choice. Make it colorful to brighten up your day.
You may set the Italy Calendar as widget.
You may also add your own daily, weekly, monthly or annual events. You can use it to track your own diary of events such as planning your vacation, sports events or your friends and families' birthdays. The events are tagged with colorful icons for easy reference. It is simple to create the events. You may create events within a short duration as well, by specifying the start and end dates of the event.
There is option to set the start of the week to either Monday or Sunday.
It is possible to show only relevant events, such as National Holiday, State Holidays by selecting particular states in the Italy, Observances or Daylight Saving Time. It is also possible to set notifications of events.
Show more on calendar:
1. Week of year
2. Zodiac Sign
3. Buddhist Calendar
4. Chinese Calendar
5. Coptic Calendar
6. Ethiopic Calendar
7. Hebrew Calendar
8. Indian Calendar
9. Islamic Calendar
10. Japanese Calendar
11. Taiwanese Calendar
12. Vietnamese Calendar
In app icons courtesy of Icons8 (https://icons8.com/).
- Backup and restore of user events. Go to "Maintenance"
Please "Allow Italy Calendar to access photos, media and files on your device" to enable the backup and restore.
The backup file is stored in your mobile phone. We do not store the file in any servers.
- Added the option to create new repeated events using a user defined interval. Select Interval = "Others" and specify the number of days as interval.
- Added the option to delete a single user event, or a series of user events. This applies only to new events added using version 1.43.65 and above.
- Added moon phase. Enable this feature from "Settings".
- Added theme. You may change the background and font color.
- Added search for events
- Added lock time zone feature