The International Journal of Psychology (IJP) is now available on your Android device. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the field:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to IJP on your device
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The International Journal of Psychology (IJP) advances psychological research of interest and relevance for the human condition around the world, and serves as the outlet for internationally relevant basic and applied research in scientific psychology.
Contributions are encouraged from all fields of psychology, especially those that address new developments and pursue innovative approaches. Particularly welcome are articles that either (a) incorporate perspectives from different areas within psychology or from disciplines of relevance for psychology, (b) study the role of physical, social and cultural contexts in psychological processes and outcomes, or (c) integrate psychological thinking from different regions in the world.
IJP publishes Brief Research Reports, Regular Empirical Articles, Reviews, and Special Sections with a particular thematic focus. Relevance for an international readership is our prominent goal. IJP does not publish technical articles, or clinical case studies.