Instamic Remote transforms your mobile phone or tablet into a suitable remote control for your Instamic.
Connect to one or multiple microphones, start and stop recording, quickly adjust settings and more.
- Pair your Instamic inside the app via BLE
- Start and stop recording
- Set up the input gain while recording
- VU meter to monitor audio input
- Remote control multiple Instamics at once (up to 10)
- Adjust Recording Settings
- Turn off Instamic wirelessly
- Rename each device
- Handsfree Profile Mode Switch
Input Mode: Mono, Dual-Mono (Instamic BASIC), Mono, Dual-Mono, Stereo, M/S (Instamic Pro).
Input Level: Manual or Automatic
Sample Rate: 48kHz or 96kHz
Change device name
Turn off wirelessly
Versions support: Android 4.3 (API 18) and newer.
IMPORTANT! Make sure to upgrade your Instamic firmware to the latest version (1.2.21) before upgrading the Instamic Remote App. We also highly recommend not to upgrade your software and firmware before or in the middle of a production.
Here is the list of cool features we added:
TAKE NAMING (Settings Page)
TAKE NUMBERING(Settings Page)
SLEEP MODE (Settings Page)
MANUAL LEDs CONTROL (Capture Page)
LOCK BUTTON (Capture page)
Full release notes at instamic.freshdesk.com