The Raychem T2 Installer Toolbox makes it easy to install and commission an electrical under floor heating system from Pentair Thermal Management.
The application guides the electrical installer throughout the whole project cycle:
- Advises if the selected product is recommended for a specific situation, dependent on the type of floor and project type (i.e., a renovation or a new build project);
- Offers tips on how to install products;
- Provides feedback over the test electrical measurements that need to be done during and after the installation;
- Helps document the project by capturing photos during the installation process;
- Offers information on installed power output and advised cable spacing;
- Generates a project commissioning report in PDF format with all information captured, that can be sent to the end customer directly by email;
- Scans the product barcodes to verify if the products purchased match with the products initially planned for the project;
- Registers the project with Pentair Thermal Management to comply with the requirements of the 12 years Total Care Warranty.
This application also offers extra features for the Certified Pro Installer:
- A complete database of all completed projects, to be used as a reference list;
- Allows several employees from the same company to work as a team and share project information;
- Registers the project with Pentair Thermal Management to comply with the requirements of the extended 20 years Total Care Warranty.
Pentair Thermal Management provides optimized heat management systems. It delivers unrivalled capability in heat tracing, floor heating, snow melting and de-icing, fire and performance wiring, specialty heating, and sensing for industrial, commercial and residential use. In both residential and commercial applications, it develops the integrated technologies that give customers greater control over a full range of thermal management demands. From polymer science to radiation cross-linking, to heat-trace control and monitoring, it keeps using fresh approaches to advance the state of the art.