** Inference Ace is Featured on Appolicious.com & iHeartThisApp.com **
Inference Ace helps kids who have trouble with reading comprehension. The app builds inference skills step-by-step until mastery.
Inference Ace is targeted to children in Grades 2-5 who can read the words (decode), but don't understand what they read.
Inference Ace can be used independently (just hand it over: your child will know what to do!) or with a therapist/parent for reading intervention.
- Builds inference skills step-by-step until mastery.
- Incremental learning. New levels are unlocked only when your child is ready.
- Errorless learning for less frustration. Your child will always be guided to the correct answer.
- Fun and engaging Reward Center to increase motivation.
- Easy parental review. Just check out the stars to see how your child is doing.
- Contains over 450 examples, with content designed by professional teachers and researchers.
- Inferences are taught from multiple perspectives: what inferences are possible, which are not possible, multiple inferences per sentence, etc.
- Our own Smart Sentence technology is used to infinitely vary the examples to prevent learning by rote.
- Advanced levels include timers to ensure fluency. Research shows fluency in the foundation skills is critical to reading comprehension.
- The app can easily be reset to work with a different student.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them!
This app has no in-app purchases.
We collect NO private information in our app. None!
NOTE: This app is suitable for tablets and large phones only. The text is too cramped on smaller phones.
Inferencing is a key component of reading comprehension. If you can't infer fluently, you can't understand the story. Help your child now by getting started with our Inference Ace app.
While you're at it, check out our other apps that target WH questions, vocab and answer identification skills.
Learn more about reading comprehension and research at our website www.HappyFrogApps.com. Drop us a note, we'd love to hear from you!
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.