Induction Motor (IM) application helps students and teachers to study the IM transients and steady state operating modes.
Multiple events can be applied while simulation is in progress, like load torque changes at different instants.
Simulations can be shared and exported to other application (Gmail, photos, Sheets, Documents).
Video on https://youtu.be/EjIrHqUO7DE
- Simulation of Induction Motor (IM) transients on a start-up and display of curves, instantaneous and steady state values
- Curves of phase current and voltage, electromagnetic torque, speed, thetas, V RMS, I RMS, cosPhi, P, Q, S versus time and steady state
- Apply Clarke and Park transformations to 3-phases variables (voltages and currents),
- Simulation of fixed shaft and speed drop operating modes to measure IM characteristics
- Change motor parameters and save them into local files
- Apply multiple load torques events in the simulation
- Parameters of simulation (final time, step time, startup, machine changes, frequency, grid voltage drop, initial speed for non-powered speed drop operating,)
- Display up to 4 curves by splitting the graph window in 2x2 curves
- Additional events (Voltage, Stator and Rotor resistances changes) instead of only load torque events
- Load previously saved configuration, and also share them by email
- Export data: graph images, graph data (xls/csv), machine parameters
Thank you for considering a 5-star vote for this app, which will allow its wide dissemination to the community of students, teachers and researchers in the field of Electrical Engineering.
If you have hesitations, please let me know by email:
I could certainly provide explanations, without getting a vote below 5 stars.
I am a EE teacher-researcher: See my Researchgate profile from the help file.
Thank you for encouraging the development of this kind of app, by purchasing the Premium offer within the app, for 2.99 USD (+ local taxes).