The Indigenous Tourism BC app is a must-have trip planning and educational tool that guides visitors through the Indigenous territories of BC and their unique, immersive experiences.
Use the Indigenous BC Trip Planner app to discover places to go, places to stay, and things to do in British Columbia. Users who are already in British Columbia can find nearby Indigenous activities, events, and accommodations on the interactive map. Save favourites in a list, then use it to create a personalized trip itinerary.
An intuitive, engaging design makes it easy to find key information about attractions, places to stay, and special offers.
For thousands of years, Indigenous peoples have passed on their stories, songs, language, and histories through oral traditions. With audio stories and short language lessons, the app connects users to the songs, legends, and languages that belong to the Indigenous peoples and their territories.
* Listings of authentic Indigenous experiences, activities, and attractions
* Interactive map that lets you find places to stay and things to do near your location
* Accommodations listings
* Indigenous language translationslearn common words and phrases
* Indigenous songs, stories, and legends
* Curate a list of Favourites, then use it to help plan your trip
Visit IndigenousBC.com to learn more.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.