The Copyright Act, 1957 (as amended by the Copyright Amendment Act 2012) governs the subject of copyright law in India. The Copyright Act 1957 was the first post-independence copyright legislation in India.
- Complete 'The Copyright Act, 1957' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Copyright Gov website : http://copyright.gov.in/
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com