"India Birds" app is the official bird application created by NATURE WEB team. App displays bird names in regional languages (vernacular names) such as Marathi, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Assamese, Bhojpuri, Nepali, Malayalam, Tamil, Punjabi, Oriya and Telugu.
"India Birds" app works in offline mode and is very easy to use as a "field guide" at birding sites as it has various information like bird's relative size, sexual differences, wildlife schedule, habitat, food, interesting facts, nesting period, etc. captured for each bird.
"India Birds" app as name suggests - covers most of the common species of birds found in India. The application is in sync with our own bird repository and hence includes the birds which you will find in our website @ http://www.india-birds.com
Some key features of "India Birds" app include:
1. List of bird names in Marathi, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Assamese, Bhojpuri, Nepali, Malayalam, Tamil, Punjabi, Oriya and Telugu
2. List of Threatened Birds
3. Bird categorization for easy navigation.
4. Searchable List of birds.
5. List of State Birds of India
6. Bird Details screen with birds calls and photo gallery - use floating menu to view photo gallery and YouTube video link (if available)
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at: