Your partner income tax calculator. Find out how much you're paying in taxes, every hour, day, month or year and what your income really is. You work and earn, let the calculator tell you how you're getting paid for your time. Budged your savings better with this helpful partner.
Similar to a payslip, we'll calculate for you what the standard government tax deductions will be. Compare different years to see whether you're paying more or less over time. Compare different regions and see what would your wage slip be in a different region.
- UK Tax breakdown for the last 4 years
- Scotland Tax breakdown for the last 2 years
- Input income for different frequencies
- See the breakdown for different frequencies
- Compare different tax years and regions
- Dark mode. Behaves and looks just the way you would expect it to
Soon to follow, so keep me around:
- Other countries, languages, and currencies
- Customisable personal situation
This is not replacing an actual pay slip. Your actual wage will depend on many other factors and a qualified person would be able to provide a more accurate picture for your personal circumstances. The app provides a general calculation, based on general income tax guidance.