Income Tax Calculator is an easy-to-use Android application that helps you estimate your taxes based on your income. One can easily check his/her tax liabilities for FY 2020-21 for both New and Old Tax Regime.
Income Tax Calculator will help you take decision about New or Old Regime.
How to use the Income tax calculator app for FY 2020-21 (AY 2021-22)?
1. Choose the financial year for which you want your taxes to be calculated.
2. For FY 2020-21, you can opt for Old Regime or New Regime
3. Select your age accordingly. Tax liability in India differs based on the age groups (not applicable for FY 2020-21 New Regime).
4. Click Income Tab. Enter your Income from Salary, Income from House and Other source of income.
5. Click Deduction Tab. Enter investments you are planning to do in that year.
6. Click Tax Tab. See your Tax calculations. Enter TDS if already some amount of Tax was deducted at source.
Best calculator for checking Income Tax for FY 2020-21 New & Old Regime.
Developer: Smart Up
Follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/smartup8