Ice is water frozen into a solid state. Depending on the presence of impurities such as particles of soil or bubbles of air it can appear transparent or a more or less opaque bluish-white color.
In the Solar System, ice occurs naturally from as close to the Sun as Mercury to as far as the Oort cloud. Beyond the Solar System, it occurs as interstellar ice. It is abundant on Earth's surface particularly in the polar regions and above the snow line and as a common form of precipitation and deposition plays a key role in Earth's water cycle and climate. It falls as snowflakes and hail or occurs as frost icicles or ice spikes.
Ice molecules exhibit different phases (packing geometries) that depend on temperature and pressure. Virtually all the ice on Earth's surface and in its atmosphere is of a hexagonal crystalline structure denoted as ice Ih. The most common phase transition to ice Ih occurs when liquid water is cooled below 0 C (273.15K, 32 F) at standard atmospheric pressure. It may also be deposited directly by water vapor as happens in the formation of frost. The transition from ice to water is melting and from ice directly to water vapor is sublimation.
ice wallpapers for your phone or tablet!
- This feature can tap on the screen and make the image immediately.
- It has support for landscape mode and portrait mode switching screen.
- Beautiful background free and fun are waiting for you!
Instructions to install:
Home - Menu -> Wallpapers.
Movements and flashing light keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different styles.
- HD Graphics and Open GL
- Battery usage optimization.
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phone accessories.
- ice pictures fully supports landscape and look amazing on tablet devices.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our application.
* Android is a trademark of Google.