*************Amazing 3D Game in Play Store**************
Indian ISTO ( Ashta Chamma ) is one of the oldest and traditional turn based family board game of INDIA which is similar to Ludo game, this game is called by various names in different languages in different regions of India. This game is played with special dice called COWRIE shells and with different size grids with minimum of 2 players and maximum of 4 players.
Different names for the Indian ISTO:
- ISTO or ahmedabad baji in gujarat(Gujarat region of india)
- Kaana Duaa in Hindi (Madhya Pradesh region of India )
- Ashta Chamma in Telugu ( Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions of India )
- Chauka Bara, Katte Mane, Gatta Mane in Kannada ( Karnataka region of India )
- Pakidakali, Kavidi Kali in Malayalam ( Kerala region of India )
- Daayam or Thaayam in Tamil ( Tamil Nadu region of India )
- Play with 3D real time physics based cowries
- Play with 3D cartoon character.
- Rotatable 3D view port
- Play with CPU players or with human players
- Attractive Animated Pawn movements and spin cowry with hand animation.
- Play LAN game with your friends on Wi-Fi connection
- OnLine Game is an upcoming feature.
- Cool sound SFX.
Like Ludo game Player must move all his four pawn to destination zone which is located at the center of the grid before other players do.
1. Every player has a pre designed path to reach destination zone. So when player gets a number, then he/she needs to choose one of their released pawns and move it that many squares along the path designated for that player.
2. Only one pawn can stand on a zone or square except on a safe zone or square which marked with special design patterns. So if player X's pawn stands on a zone and player Y's pawn is moving to the same zone then player Y pawn can kill Player X's pawn. Then player X's pawn will go back to the starting zone and gets blocked again.
3. The game grid is divided into 2 lanes middle and inner. Player has to kill at least one opponent's pawn to enter into middle 3lane.(This rule excluded from my game)
4. When player rolls 4, 8 or kills opponent pawn he/she will get another chance to roll.
5. Reaching the central square: A pawn needs to reach the central square exactly. For example, if a pawn is
3 squares away from the center and the player throws a 4, then that pawn cannot be moved.
.....What are you waiting for? Download this GAME NOW!.....
******* Please Send us your Feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org to improve GAME functionality *****
Minor Bug Fixed