IRCTC -India Railway Enquiry app has Following Features:
1 > PNR Status Enquiry of your booked tickets
2 > Train Running Status (Live)..Trains Arriving / Departing at a Station (Live Station) Arrivals Departures
3 > Searched PNR Records
4 > Arrivals / Departures
5 > Trains Between Two Stations (Source and Destination)
6 > Check Seat Availability
7 > Get Fair Inquiry
8 > Train Schedule
9 > Seat Map/Coach Layout
10 > Cancelled Trains
11 > Rescheduled Trains
12 > Diverted Trains
13>Train Schedule / Train Time Table
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Easy to refresh PNRs & quick way to view latest PNR status
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
Train schedule & Train Running Status:
Its really irritates especially when you dont know about train schedule and expected/real arrival-departure train times. Use Live Train Running Status & make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
-Seat Availibility : Dont know the latest seat availability? This application is for you to check available seats. You can filter search based on different criteria such as train, date, class and quota.
-Live Train Status Info : Spot your train option gives live train status
If you want to know the latest and accurate seat availability status, then this app provides you with the required info from IRCTC
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
-Check arrival time and departure time : Arrival and Departures:
- Rescheduled Trains : You can see the reschedule trains for today date
- Diverted Trains : Get the list of all diverted trains
-Cancelled Trains : Get the complete list of all cancelled trains
-Live station info : Dont know how long you have to wait at station? Well, just enter station name and get list of incoming/outgoing trains. You may filter on hour basis.
-Fare Inquiry: Find best suitable trains and fare details with single click.
- Swipe the Home Screen left to open up the menu to see all the available options of this app
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.