The International Plant Fair (IPM ESSEN) is the world's leading fair for horticulture. Over 1,550 exhibitors from around 50 nations present the latest plant creations, innovative technology and trendy floristry. In cooperation with Messe Essen, Ulmer Verlag offers visitors and exhibitors an interactive trade fair planner.
For the visitor, the trade fair planner is an indispensable tool for visiting the trade fair and planning in advance as well as post-processing the trade fair.
Benefit from it:
- Exhibitor list from A-Z with full text search and search index
- Exhibitor search by product category
- Exhibitors by hall
- For exhibitors with a premium entry, you will also receive the latest news and extensive contact information (with call function and transfer to contacts).
- Entry of individual notes and photo notes on exhibitors
- Presentation of memorized events and dates to exhibitors
- Synchronization of the "My fair" data with the website
- Representation of the position of an exhibitor on the hall plan
- Hall overview plan for orientation
- Favorites list for exhibitors with sorting function
- Notepad for all exhibitors for whom notes/photo notes have been stored
- Update function for exhibitor data
- All hall plans with stand numbers
- Current news about IPM directly from the trade fair and from the DEGA editorial team
- Current Topnews of selected exhibitors
- Information on the supporting programme
- General information about the fair
The trade fair planner will be updated for the next trade fair.