It is the official application the IPA provides to users in both Arabic and English. The application is designed to provide visitors, students, and trainees at the IPA with information about the IPA services. Users can easily access information and use services available in the application. They can review the guides for the training programs, the preparatory programs, and the applied seminars. They can also review the nomination time plans for all training programs and the nomination status as well. Visitors can also search the IPAs publications, studies, research, and books both authored and translated. In addition, they can keep themselves updated with the IPA latest news, events and vacancies.
Students and trainees can also use the IPA application to:
1. Review and update personal information.
2. Review weekly schedules.
3. Review exam results.
4. Review the absence and notices details.
5. Review rewards and know about their type and value.
6. Review library books and renew their loan periods.
7. Provide ticket reduction services.
8. Provide contact information with various branches of the IPA.
9. Follow up the latest news and events of the IPA.
The target audience is students and trainees in IPA
- The target audience is IPA's students and trainee.
- Accounts are created for the users from an external system and shared with them, this app only supports logging in and not registration.
- This app is meant for internal distribution.
- This app will mostly be used in Saudi Arabia.
- This app will be shared with IPA's students and trainees.