is a Chinese Pinyin input method running on Mac OS X. It provides unprecedented speed and flexibility along with a rich set of features for an improved user experience in Mac OS X.
Three main features of QIM:
- Display the candidates in real time.
- Supports traditional Chinese output.
- Wubi and other input method support
- Switch between Chinese and English with one key.
- Supports both Mac OS and Windows input-method conventions.
- Parses Pinyin input strings automatically.
- Users can change the appearance of the candidate palette's font, font size, opacity, colors, and more.
- Saves user-defined word and phrases automatically.
- Recognizes URLs automatically. Just use the return key to input the Roman input string directly.
- Supports Fuzzy Pinyin.
- Tone Control.
- Supports all Mac OS X international keyboard layouts (French, German, etc.)