Hydration Tracker - Water Log
This app allows you to easily log your liquid intake throughout while also maintaining a history so you can see how often you reach your recommended daily intake.
Hydration Tracker Features:
- Set a daily liquid intake goal with our hydration goal calculator based on your height and weight. You can also manually set your own goal to best suite your needs
- Log your daily liquid intake in ounces or milliliters with easy access preset drink sizes. If you need a custom drink size you can also add your own
- History page with a calendar to visualize your water intake for previous days weeks and months.
- General info page that includes some background info on water intake
- Set up reminder notifications to help you meet your hydration goals
- [Premium] -> analysis page with graphs and data breakdowns that allow you to visualize your habits and check your average intake over time
Why track your hydration levels?
Up to 60% of the human adult body is composed of water, and dehydration can cause many short term health risks and long term health problems. Make sure you're staying well hydrated for general health, wellness, and vitality. Tracking your water intake and keeping daily water goals will keep you actively involved in your own daily water intake, allowing you to stay well hydrated and reducing the risk of becoming dehydrated.
Benefits of staying hydrated
There are many short and long term benefits you can enjoy by staying properly hydrated from day to day.
Increased skin elasticity
Your skin is more elastic when properly hydrated and will feel more soft and supple.
Improved muscle and joint function
Hydration is an important component of joint lubrication, as well as your body's ability to deliver nutrients to your muscles.
Improved cardiovascular health
Proper hydration improves blood volume making your blood easier to pump and increasing the efficiency of oxygen delivery all around your body.