Draw lines, arrows, boxes and text like on a squared paper.
Export to SVG, EPS, PDF or ASCII art.
Perfect for simple diagrams or code documentation.
What's new in version 1.2
Sorry for the long wait! Thanks for all the feature requests, some of them are planned for future versions. But for now, I give you this:
- Diagonal Lines (with limitations)
- Round corners
- Editing with modifier keys
- Keyboard mode (with Vim key bindings)
And I also give you:
- Turn on and off grid (on screen)
- Settings are remembered
- Arbitrary zoom (not yet perfect)
- Design tweaks of layout and icons
- More reliable cut, copy, paste and undo
- More and newer demo files
The internal logic has been completely rewritten for performance, stability and modularity to prepare the application for even more stuff to come. Stay tuned (patiently).
ReleaseOctober 12, 2014
Date AddedOctober 12, 2014
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7