Hue TV is the definitive Philips Hue light control app for Android TV.
Hue TV allows you to control all of your Philips Hue lights from the comfort of your couch using only a remote. It has been designed from the ground up to work effortlessly on any Android TV device. It is much more convenient and faster to manage your lights using Hue TV than any other app.
- Connect and control lights from multiple Hue Bridges.
- Control individual lights, rooms and groups with ease.
- All features are available to individual lights as well as rooms/groups.
- Easy to use appealing interface designed specifically for TVs with a remote.
- Save your favorite colors and re-use them whenever you want.
- Choose any color you want using the specially designed color picker.
- Choose between any RGB and Temperature color with the color picker and kelvin temperature slider.
- Turn on/off and change the Brightness of your lights, groups and rooms.
- Guides on how to use the app so you know everything there is to it.
- Supports all Philips Hue smart lights and displays their types with distinct identifying icons.
Coming soon to Amazon Fire TV.
If you experience any issues please contact our support email at 'email@example.com'.
Please note: Hue TV requires a valid Philips Hue Bridge on the same network as the Smart TV device to connect to.