Hudl Technique, formerly Ubersense, is used by athletes and coaches in more than 50 sports to improve through slow motion video analysis. Use your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad camera to record and break down technique for instant feedback during a practice, race or game. Analyze your baseball swing in super slow motion, compare your tennis serve to a pro's, or study your long jump - frame by frame.
Download Hudl Technique for free and start improving today.
RECORD AND MANAGE:
* Record your workout in HD.
* Import video from your camera roll, email or apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
* Organize and browse your videos by technique and athlete.
* Play back in slow motion, frame by frame.
* Zoom and pan for a closer look at every detail.
* Use drawing tools to measure or highlight form.
* Compare two videos, stacked or side-by-side.
* Synchronize comparison videos for a more effective evaluation.
* Track and compare an athlete's progress over time.
* Create and manage your team and client accounts.
* Import contacts from your phone and Facebook.
* Organize videos and reviews by athlete.
* Coming soon: Integrate your Hudl roster.
* Tag your videos with athlete and technique or skill
* Create your own custom tags
* Filter and browse videos by athlete, technique, time or any combination.
* Voice-overs for sharing more in-depth analysis
* Access a library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques
We are continually working on new features, updates and bug fixes for Ubersense for Android. For support or feature requests, please visit http://ubersenseandroid.uservoice.com/. We would love to hear from you.