Now you can keep track of your attendance records with a swipe of the thumb!
FAST! Homeschool Attendance is designed to make tracking attendance as easy and quick as possible. Homeschooling is hard, but attendance tracking shouldnt be! Weve built a Today Extension so you can simply slide left and quickly update your daily attendance without even opening the app!
The main application shows a summary view of your weekly attendance at a glance. Tap on a student to get a detailed calendar view of their annual attendance.
- Daily Attendance: You can track attendance on a daily basis. Set a target goal for the school year and Homeschool Attendance will tell you whether you're on track to reach it.
- Hourly Attendance: You can track hourly attendance to the hour, half hour, quarter hour, or even to the minute. Homeschool Attendance will keep a running tally of your total hours so you know if you're un track.
- Calendar Reports: Concise report showing a year's worth of attendance days or hours on a single page complete with totals.
- Detail Reports: Breaks the school year into months showing attendance hours/days, notes and totals
- Spreadsheet Reports: Generate a CSV data file that can be exported into applications such as Numbers
- Notes: You can optionally add a short note for each school day. These notes will be included in the Detail and Spreadsheet reports
When you setup your school year you can specify which days you plan to have school. Homeschool Attendance will take these vacation days into account when calculating metrics and warning you when you're running out of days.
You can share school years between all of your students or configure separate school years for each student.
Homeschool Attendance is designed to track yearly attendance by default. However, you can configure a school year to be a quarter or even a month if you want. Homeschool Attendance will still tell you if youre on track.