Now with Auto-Play: the app can now play the songs for you! Also: a new song (Pat-A-Pan), and a new holiday sticker pack for your iMessages!
Also new this year:
* Auto-Play! Choose a song, then either follow the snowflakes to tap along, or press the Auto-Play button to have the app play it for you!
* Beautiful new bell sounds! These were professionally recorded with the Gloria Dei Lutheran Church Celebration Ringers' handbell set. These new bells sound sweeter, mellower, and more in tune. Many thanks to Keith Chuvala at Gloria Dei for ringing and recording the new bells!
* New song: Pat-A-Pan! This French Christmas Carol was originally written for flute and drums, but it sounds great on the bells!
* New holiday sticker pack for your messages app! (Activate it in the "Manage" tab in the iMessage App Store.)
* Updated for iOS10 and all screen sizes.
* Bugs fixed in 3.1:
• The iPhone/iPad now stays awake while you're auto-playing songs.
• Fixed a bug with snowflakes not getting cleared.
• Corrected the layout of musical notes on the scale in the iPhone handbell view.
• Fixed the auto-play timing on Jingle Bells.
Holiday bells is also available for the new Apple TV! Look for it in the App Store on your Apple TV.
-- Kira Matrejek, app developer