As Featured by iMore, track and analyze every aspect of your hockey!
HockeyTracker turns every Apple Watch into a sophisticated hockey tracking computer. Start HockeyTracker before a game and track your favorite performance stats, and afterwards, dive deep into your data.
HockeyTracker tracks just about any performance metric you can imagine, plus a few exclusive to HockeyTracker.
Dedicated Game, Pick-up, Practice, Goalie and Ref modes
Automatic Shift Detection* (including shift length, calories burned, top speed, and heart rates from each shift)
Goals, Assists, and Plus-Minus Rating
Heart Rates (including Max and Average Ice Time Heart Rates)
Max and Average Skating Speed
Heart Rate Recovery
Maximum Capable Speed
Hockey Fitness Level
* Effort Level
* Heart Rate Zone Analysis
Longest, shortest and average shift times
Historical graphs of all your metrics over time to see whether you're improving
Shift Timer: set your desired shift time and get a haptic ping to tell you to get to the bench!
Share your stats via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Slack!
The notes section lets you keep track of how you played or describe goals, hits and penalties etc.
Custom heart rate filtering algorithm that will filter out falsely high heart rate values.
HockeyTracker lets you record a full workout, from start to finish, without a phone.
*HockeyTracker uses a proprietary shift tracking algorithm that is able to detect whether a place is on the ice or on the bench.
**Note that in order to calculate VO2Max, HockeyTracker uses your resting heart rate (as is set by Apple during period of inactivity). Series 0 Apple Watches are not capable of resting heart rates therefore VO2Max cannot be calculated at this time on Series 0 Watches.
HockeyTracker requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
HockeyTrack integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
Information about HockeyTracker subscriptions:
- Subscribers will receive 1 week free of HockeyTracker
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Depending on what subscription length you those (Monthly or Annually), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire iPhone app for these periods, respectfully.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.