In addition to your personal timeline, discover multiple timelines for news, popular and lysts right from your home screen.
Why you should use HitLyst:
HitLyst was built with feedback from thousands of Twitter users and perfected over the years.
- 20k+ curated lists with 250k+ verified accounts categorized into 25 interests like music, movies, politics and sports.
- Follow trending topics around you, without opening the app
- Choose the frequency of your alerts about trends & hashtags
- Customize your timelines with different fonts, themes, media, app icon, profile image style and dark, light and iOS system modes
- Add multiple Twitter accounts, use GIPHY keyboard while composing tweets, add users to your lists directly from timeline and tons of other features.
Lists & Lysts:
- Create lists in 3 simple steps, edit/manage members and browse interest-based timelines using the curated lysts
- Subscribe to others lists. Add, favorite and organize lists. Share lysts on Facebook, WhatsApp, iMessage, etc.
- Browse breaking news, headlines and popular tweets from sports, politics & entertainment right from home-screen
- View your tweets timeline chronologically, with tweet markers for last read position
- Share, retweet, reply, like and create tweet threads with easy swipe gestures
- Filter your tweets by keywords, media, links and quotes
- Autoplay videos & GIFs or choose full media view on the timeline & preview the interesting and informative tweets.
- Customize how timelines look in different fonts, font size, line spacing, profile image, media, and app icon
- Play media only on wi-fi or manually and save data.
- Display only name, or Twitter handle or both in your timeline and keep it clean
- Carousel & full media view right from your timeline without opening photos, videos or GIFs
- Block and mute accounts app wide
- Follow conversations using Twitter threads
- Browse trends from 150+ countries and 1200+ cities to follow different hashtags around the world
- Get trend alerts right in your iOS lock screen for a particular location & time, without visiting the app
- Favorite your city and follow viral topics
- Create new Tweets with multiple photos, videos, GIFs and add your location
- Create Tweet threads and tell the world a story
- Create new lysts in 3 simple steps and share your lists with friends & family or keep lysts private
- Long press on any profile in timeline to mute
Other powerful features:
- Switch between dark, light and iOS system mode across entire app
- Open links using in-app browser or your system default browser for all links
- Chat with others and reply to messages
- Add multiple twitter accounts and use different lists for each account
- Edit profile photo, location, background photo & bio.
As of August 2018, Twitter stopped supporting the API to third party applications for some features. They include push notifications for likes & replies, auto-refreshing timelines, some features in direct messages etc. These features are available only in Twitter app. HitLyst is not an ideal Twitter client for using these features. Our intention is to make Twitter lists more friendly and accessible. Thank you for understanding.