DISCOVER Majorcas hiking trails with the Consell de Mallorcas simple and intuitive App, designed to help you prepare your route and permanently track your position, the distance travelled and the length of time you have been walking, as well as details of places of interest and the services available.
Hiking in Majorca is the Consell de Mallorcas OFFICIAL app for the Ruta de Pedra en Sec GR 221, the Ruta Art-Lluc GR 222 and the Family walks, forming a network of more than 320 kilometres of signposted hiking trails.
The Ruta de Pedra en Sec GR 221 or Dry Stone Route runs along the ancient paths that cross the Serra de Tramuntana mountains, from sea level and rising up to a total of 1,200 metres. Along the way, visitors will be able to discover towns and villages, their history and legends, all in a magnificent setting that is included on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The Art-Lluc Route GR 222 connects the north-east of the island with Lluc Monastery, nestling in the heart of the Serra de Tramuntana mountains, running through the Llevant peninsula Nature Park and the Pla de Mallorca region, taking in coastal, country and mountain landscapes.
The Family routes are less challenging and offer the chance to enjoy a unique and highly enriching experience with younger hikers, taking you along signposted trails through picturesque natural settings.
- Languages available: Catalan, Spanish, English, German and French
- It allows you to DOWNLOAD all the information by itineraries and browse offline throughout the route
- Access to bookings at refuges on the Dry Stone Route
- Audio guides providing detailed descriptions of the route and places of interest
- Easy reading option for users with reading difficulties
- Option of DOWNLOADING the itineraries in .GPX format
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.