Hextor - Hexadecimal editor and binary data analyzing toolkit. Aim of the project is to create a powerful and expandable binary data analyzing toolkit while keeping it lightweight and comprehensible like a conventional hex editor.
Main features are:
- Fast view/edit files of any size.
- View/edit logical volumes, physical disks, process memory.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- ANSI/ASCII encoding (other SBCS and MBCS planned).
- View data as different basic types (int8/16/32/float/etc.).
- Text/hex/unicode search and replace with wildcards and value search.
- Search and replace in files/directories.
- Interpret and edit data as structure with C-like description.
- Binary file comparison.
- View data as bitmap.
- Hash calculation (MD/SHA/CRC).
- Disassembler (using Zydis library).
- Scripting support (via MSScriptControl).
Project is in early development stage. Use with caution and always make backups of valuable data.