Welcome to Hero Park,
the place where magical unicorns lure heroes into big adventures just to take away all their gold. This is the story of you and your unicorn!
Five years after the Great War, the old war hero and his faithful unicorn return to their home village and find that not a stone is left standing on another. The village is empty and the once glorious dungeons are now abandoned. The decision is clear: the village must be rebuilt, new monsters bred and the dungeons populated again.
Create the perfect illusion of an adventure village with busy blacksmiths, bustling taverns, and glorious dungeons with monsters bred by you. Meet fascinating characters who want to join you and use their skills to lure the hero's gold out of their purses. Make Hero Park what it used to be: the most magnificent village in the kingdom!
- More than 100 fabulous characters: heroes, shop keepers, vampires, unicorns and more
- Design your village according to your wishes and automate your production
- Breed monsters and shape them according to your needs
- Immerse yourself in the magical world of elves, humans and dwarves
- Experience the exciting story of an old war hero and his unicorn
- Solve exciting quests and loot valuable treasures...
- ... and stop your unicorn from eating away everything!
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. How can I have the heroes trained?
There are several ways to increase the chance of training. It is especially helpful if the hero has bought an experience potion (yellow potion) beforehand. The chance of training is also increased if the hero can defeat a high level monster or defeats several monsters.
2. How can I have a hero blessed?
A hero wants to be blessed after having his suffering (e.g. diseases caused by undead monsters) treated in the temple. The different blessings are only valid for certain races. So in the beginning only one blessing is available for elves and it can be helpful to attract as many elves as possible to the village.
3. How can I reduce the charging time of the unicorn energy?
The recharge time can be reduced by up to 10 minutes. This is done by ranking daily tasks (from level 10, up to 4 minutes), Santa's brother (from level 11, 2 minutes) and using the unicorn trainer (from level 20, up to 4 minutes). With Santa's brother there is also the possibility to produce unicorn food, which can be used instead of energy.
4. How can I delete or reposition a building?
Select a building and open the building menu with the button in the upper left corner. Select "Store building". If you now want to move this building somewhere else, click on an empty field and select the building from your storage.
5. Can I find improvements in treasure chests for employees who cannot be found in treasure chests?
As soon as an employee is on your team, you can find improvements in treasure chests with the same probability.
6. I can't get any further with the task "In your village you need 10 cats" and need a tip?
This task can only be solved at level 28. Once you have cats in your village, remember that all cats need love. Have you ever pressed a cat in the game? :-)
Follow us on Facebook:
Looking for help or just a nice conversation? Come to us on Discord:
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.