Keep track of all your hearthstone statistics. Game-mode, wins, losses, 'the coin', used decks, number of turns.
Whether you are a casual player, a legendary constructed player or an arena streamer, you can track ALL game modes using HearthstoneTracker.
All this data is presented in an easy to read, easy to interpret format, so you can improve your future games.
- Tracks statistics using image recognition (no memory/packet sniffing).
- Track your and opponent heroes, wins, losses, decks, the coin.
- Can capture windowed & full-screen mode.
- Manage your decks, name your decks and keep a history of old decks.
- Take screenshots of your decks and arena decks.
- Filter on date, hero, game-mode and deck and see a breakdown of stats.
- Search games and arenas by text (e.g. class name / notes field)
- Multi-server support (EU, NA, CN)
- Low cpu & memory usage (avg. 2-4% / 170mb)
- Very slick & intuitive interface.