This Guide app works both online and offline, and contains 37 basic topics about one of the famous novels of Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness.
The guide is designed both for college and university English literature students. Both can fetch basic knowledge about the novel using this app.
This is a complete book because it is almost 300+ pages if we convert the guide into pages. It means that you can rely, for your exams, only on this guide; and you do not need any other notes or guidance to understand this play.
Topics included are:
3. Historical Context
4. Joseph Conrad's Life & Works
5. Joseph Conrad's Timeline
6. Plot Overview
7. Plot Analysis
8. Characters List
9. Characters Description
10. Characters Analysis
12. Summary & Analysis
13. Three Act Plot Analysis
17. Critical Overview
18. Critical Evaluation
19. Vocabulary Used
20. Useful Facts
22. Point of View
23. Suggested Further Readings
24. Suggested Exam Questions
25. Famous Quotes
26. An Image of Africa in Heart of Darkness
27. Narrator in the Novel
28. Structure of the Novel
29. Symbolism in the Novel
30. Heart of Darkness Depicted Colonial Exploitation and Human Nature
31. The Tragedy of Kurtz
32. Ingress to the Heart of Darkness
33. The Intertwining of Philosophical and Colonial Themes in the Novel
34. A Psychoanalytic Approach to Heart of Darkness
35. Colonialism & Racism Reflected in Heart of Darkness: A Post-Colonial Perspective
36. Characteristics of Marlowe's Works
37. Analysis of the Novel
The app is very simple and straight-forward. Only you need to study this guide.
Features of app:
- Share the topics with your friends via whatsapp, facebook, etc.
- You can easily find each topic.
- Complete info about the novel.
- Easy to navigate, with big text, and highlighted headings.
- The blue theme makes the app more comfortable to study.
I welcome your feedback and reviews because everyone needs suggestions to improve.