Microphone amplifier for Android that acts as a hearing aid to help you hear more clearly. It boosts the sound that your device's mic picks up and amplifies the noise or speech to help people who have trouble hearing what others are saying in a conversation.
This app will help you enhance your hearing and understand conversations better. It works like a hearing aid for everyone.
*NOTE - this app requires headphones. The sound, which the microphone picks up is amplified trough the headphones. If there are no headphones present the app will play the voices or other sounds via the device's ear speaker.
- Volume control - it controls the volume within the app.
- Equalizer(EQ) - it helps the user filter out and clear unwanted noises.
- Settings - settings menu.
- Waveform sound visualizer.
- Keeps screen lit - keeps the screen on while the app is running.
- Runs in the background - the app continues to work even if minimized. If the app is closed the hearing aid will stop working.
- Theme - choose a different theme, depending on your preferences.
How to use the hearing app:
1. Plug your earphones to your device and put them in your ears.
2. Start the hearing aid app.
3. Click the icon in the center. The sound waves will visualize via the waveform visualizer.
4. Adjust the equalizer so that you filter out unwanted sounds.