HealthUnlocked is the worlds largest social network for health, connecting people with the same health needs and chronic conditions to each other. Our network is made up of over 700 communities built around health and wellbeing needs, to help you find credible information, peer-support and advice about your health challenge. Whether you're managing a serious condition, working on improving your wellbeing or caring for a loved one; we have a community for you.
The Communities app is a lite version of our social networking platform, designed to make it easier for you to find and interact with your HealthUnlocked communities on the go.
*Get answers from those who understand
*Share experiences and access peer-support and advice 24/7
*Find others like you
- Find chronic health support networks to help you manage your condition. Our network covers over 300 conditions and illnesses such as Asthma, Lupus, Cancer and Mental Health Disorders
- Join a fitness or nutrition community to help you stay on track of your health needs
- See latest posts and updates from communities you follow in your newsfeed
- Read and compose new posts to your communities
- Compose and respond to private messages
- Get notifications about your posts on the go
- Control your privacy settings from the app
HealthUnlocked partners with leading global nonprofits who act as the moderators of our communities; ensuring the health information you receive is always credible and safe.
Some of our partners include:
Anxiety and Depression Association of America, Malecare, National Kidney Foundation, SHARE Cancer support, The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America, Men's Health Network, Fatty Liver Foundation and Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
Insights from our 2018 user survey:
- 66% of users had not met anyone with the same health condition(s) as them prior to joining HealthUnlocked
- 58% felt more confident in managing their health
- 58% report improved interaction with their health professionals since joining HealthUnlocked
- 76% agree with the statement I find people on HealthUnlocked to be knowledgeable
- 80% agree with the statement HealthUnlocked is a safe space to share information