Welcome to Bostons Harborwalk GPS-enabled professionally-narrated offline walking tours!
Are you ready to turn your phone into a personal tour guide? This app offers a fully-guided experience - just like a local giving you a personalized, turn-by-turn, offline,fully-guided tour.
Tour # 1: Bostons Harborwalk:
This scenic 1.5-mile tour of the waterfront around Boston Harbor
90-minute walking tour guide.
Historic sites (Boston Tea Party) to modern-day luxury (Long Wharf)
Learn about the Boston Tea Party in detail.
Tour # 2: Bostons Freedom Trail
This 2.5-mile Freedom Trail winds through historic Boston.
Re-live the battles for American Independence.
See/listen to Freedom Trails engaging stories of the revolution highlights:
Park Street Church
Granary Burying Ground
Old Meeting House
Old Corner Bookstore
Old State House
Boston Massacre Site
Paul Revere House
Old North Church
Copp's Hill Burying Ground
Bunker Hill Monument
Tour # 3: Cambridges Harvard Yard:
Harvard Yard is the heart of the famous Ivy League university
60 min walking tour of Harvard Yard in Cambridge
Learn Harvards history and evolution
Who stayed where: see where Harvards famous alumni lived.
This app-based tour has significant benefits over other apps and over live guides:
1) Easy to use
2) Fully automatic
3) Fascinating stories
4) Freedom to travel anytime
5) Save a lot - real savings
6) Visualize what you cannot see directly
7) Take the story home
Want to know more about each of these?
1) Easy to use: Download the app on your own phone. Then download the tour(s) youre interested in taking. Simply follow the GPS map & the routing line. Its like Google Maps and a tour book combined in one! The tour takes you to every single stop; you wont miss a thing and wont get lost.
2) Fully automatic: Each point of interest along the tour has a narrated story, narrated directions, and helpful images, gifs or videos. As you walk along the path and approach a pin, its story will automatically pop up and start playing.
3) Fascinating stories: Engaging, accurate, and entertaining story about each point of interest. The stories are professionally narrated and prepared by local guides. Most stops also have additional stories that you can optionally choose to hear.
4) Freedom to travel: No scheduled tour timings, no crowded groups, and no rush to move along past stops that interest you. You have total freedom to skip ahead, linger, and take as many photos as youd like.
5) Save a ton: No per person tickets for guided tours! No tips per person.
6) Visualize: what you cannot see: most stops have images, some have animated gifs from different centuries, seasons, or for interior rooms.
7) Take the story home: Enjoy the tour before, during, and after your visit. Easily create an album or share the images & stories with your friends and family.
What comes with the FREE Demo app:
Map with a guided routing line.
List of all the stops that you will come across on the tour.
Preview: A few fascinating stories with professional narration, stops with images, videos, or gifs, and transcripts if you prefer to read instead of listening.
With the In-App purchase youll get:
All of the above features.
Full access to all the stories.
GPS Automatic Play for the stories.
Award-winning app platform:
This app is created using an award-winning platform. The developers received the famous Laurel Award from the Newport Mansions, who use it for over a million tours/year.
Familiarize yourself with the app while at home.
Allow a couple of hours for the tour.
Just download the app and get started!
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app uses your location service and GPS tracking feature to allow real-time tracking of your route.