Its so easy to forget to water your plants, but it doesnt have to be. Happy Plant reminds you to water plants so you dont have to think about it in a simple, but game-like way.
- Featured by Apple in Start the New Year Organized 2019
- Featured by Apple in Start the New Year Organized 2018
- Featured by Apple in Our Favorites from 2017
- Featured by Apple in New Apps We Love and "Get Closer to Nature"
- 95,000+ downloads
If watering plants was fun, wed remember. But its not and our spouses have gotten on our case about it. Well, its time to show whos boss.
To defeat this forgetful habit, we spiced up the watering task with gamification: watering streaks, naming your plants like babies, plant-selfies, and time-lapse videos to watch your plants grow baby grow.
Never forget to water your plants again with our Happy Plant features
- Manage your plants with unique water schedules.
- Take a plant selfie each time you water your plant to create a time-lapse video of your plant growth over time.
- Receive water reminders.
- Track your plant with water streaks to make sure no plant is left to dry.
- Customize your plants (your babies) by giving each a name and taking plant selfies.
- Edit water schedules to adjust with seasonal or temperature changes.
- Snooze your water alarm to be reminded in the near future.
- Store up to 3 plants for free.
- Upgrade to premium for unlimited plants and skipping photos and future upgrades.
- Clean interface to get simple tasks done.
- Turn a boring task into a fun activity.
Video Plants Growing:
Each time you water your plants, you can take a photo. In doing so, youre actually assembling epic time-lapse video of your plant growth over time. Its a fun video to watch as your green baby becomes a thriving green plant.
More Than An Alarm Clock:
Happy Plant is more than an alarm clock. Its a good habit builder. We believe that seeing progress over time creates positive associations in your brain that help you remember better. Are we clever scientists? Not at all! But were finally watering our plants and our spouses arent yelling at us for being dumb. What more proof do we need?
Plant Care Turned Into Fun Experiences:
Having a fun water schedule not only helps to keep your plant hydrated, but it will help to prevent overwatering as well. With all our daily responsibilities, its easy to forget if you did something or not.
Tracking your plant watering will help guide you into becoming a good gardener. Each day when its time to water a plant, youll receive a notification. When you water your plant, you add to your water streak. Challenge yourself to see how long you can keep your water streak going.
When your plant is in the green zone, your baby is hydrated and happy.
When your plant is in the red zone, your baby is thirsty and in the danger zone.
Enjoy Healthy Plants!
Dont be that forgetful dude ever again. Happy Plant is like the household wingman that will remind you to take care of your plants. Its thats simple.
Now my wife asks me to buy new plants. Never wouldve imagined. - the surprised cat
You just saved my marriageand yeah, my plants too - the lucky cat
Watering my plants reminds me to shower - the strange cat
My plants love me. I love my plantsand the rest of the family - the mushy cat
We at Happy Plant are on a mission to turn boring, forgetful chores into fun tasks. Through fun, we can remember!
Happy plant. Happy home. Happy you!
Download today FREE!
Any questions? Contact us: email@example.com