Hangar 360 is a free app for DJI drone users that allows you to easily create and share interactive 360 photos for use on mobile and desktop.
Hangar 360 autonomously flies your DJI drone, captures the required aerial images, and allows for one-touch upload to Hangar for post-processing, and delivers a fully stitched 360 photo back to you. Hangar will then backup and sync 360 photos across iOS devices.
Hangar 360 automatically creates interactive aerial 360 images that work on mobile and desktop, including zoom, gyro device control, touch swiping and more.
No more complicated, unwieldy stitching software and huge files. Hangar automatically stitches your pano in the cloud and delivers it to you for easy viewing and sharing.
You can share your 360 photo to Facebook's interactive 360 Photo Viewer, or anywhere on the internet using Hangar's 360 Photo Viewer.
Hangar 360 is entirely free, with no usage limits, or In-App purchases.
Hangar 360 is compatible with the DJI:
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic Air
- Phantom 4 (Standard, Advanced and Pro)
- Phantom 3 (Standard, 4K, Advanced, Pro)
- Inspire 1
- Inspire 2 (for 15mm lenses)
Hangar 360 process:
* Press the '360 Photo' button to engage the mission
* Hangar 360 flies your drone to 300ft and captures all the images needed to create your 360 pano
* The drone confirms that the mission is complete
* Check your surroundings and safely land your drone
* After your drone has landed, copy your photos from the drone to your iOS device
* After your photos are copied, one touch lets you transfer the photos to the Hangar cloud for processing
* Hangar automatically processes and delivers a fully stitched 360 pano back to the app within minutes
* 360 Photos can be viewed within the app, shared directly to Facebook as a 360 interactive photo, or shared
Hangar app users have conducted over 250,000 autonomous flights in 195 countries, and 6 continents. Were proud to add Hangar 360s free functionality to our suite of Autopilot, Autoframe and Airspace.
We integrate safety features for your flight using Airmap, please fly responsibly and adhere to local regulations.
Go to https://hangar.com/hangar360/ for more information and examples of the awesome content you can create with Hangar 360.