With the rising prices and inflation, Hongkongers find consumer goods more and more expensive than they were before ten years ago. A lunchbox in the past cost around $20, nowadays it charges more than $50. The rise in salary for the general public is unable to catch up with the increase in inflation. Hong Kong homemakers need to spend less by spending smart and wise.
Handy lah is a free mobile application with the purchase to help homemakers save money and make the purchasing decision easier by providing instant price information.
1. Instant Price Comparison by comparing prices of the same product across different supermarkets, the price watch function enables Hong Kong citizen to buy more with less money or buy the same amount of product with the same cost.
2. Sales Reminder Handylah allows users to set up their personal shopping list. They can also set alert price level for the products in the list. Handylah will notify the users when the price is on sale.
3. Increase Market Transparency With the price information of each product, Handylah can provide data in additional with the transparency that allows Hongkongers to study the trend and make informed purchasing decisions.
1. Price Comparison: Compare selling prices in different stores, help homemakers to spot out which is selling the cheapest instantly.
2. Historical Lowest Price: Reveal the lowest price of the product previously sold within 7 days, 30 days, and 90 days.
3. Trend Line: Plot a line chart showing the price trend of the product within a month to help users to study the trend of the price.
4. Shopping list: Mark your favorite products in your personal list. Simply check the list when you are on an errand run.
5. Auto Sales Reminder: Homemakers no longer need to spend time checking on the price in stores again, Handylah send alerts to users when then the price is on sale.
6. Daily Supermarket Promotion: Handylah collects supermarket promotional advertisement in the newspaper for you. You can get to know the latest promotion highlights while staying at home
How Handylah Works:
Every morning, Handylah gather all public price information available from the stores, organize, analyze and consolidate the data and turn them into meaningful information for the public. With our price comparison engine, Handylah compares more than 13 thousands products across supermarkets. After the price update, Handylah alerts users if the price of their shopping lists product is equal to or lower than the pre-set price level.
Handylah is a Hong Kong-based startup specializing in providing price information in grocery stores and in the supermarket. We aim to help to make the purchasing decision easier for home-makers, to buy the same product at the least price! Save a penny a day, get your new smart phone right away!
Download Handy lah mobile application and enjoy the new grocery shopping journey.