This Handstand App will make you rethink your strength and balance! You'll learn how to break down the different components of Handstand into a consumable format, making the learning process easy to follow with short and sweet videos covering tons of different Handstand skills & drills!
Your Handstand training categories are broken down into:
1. Motivation and Mindset: Quick 2-minute videos covering everything from motivation, success stories, your nervous system, skill acquisition, and a wide variety of other topics! Watch one of these every time you kick off your practice to get yourself in the right headspace.
2. Warm-Up Routines: You'll get to choose how you want to warm up for your particular Handstand session, based on your goals. All of the Warm-Up Routines will put you in the prime state to practice your Handstand!
3. Movement Drills: Learning the movement patterns of Scissor, Tuck, Straddle, and Pike are crucial for getting your Handstand, so this section gives you tons of drills you can use to install these patterns into your body!
4. Shape Drills: After you learn how to move more smoothly into your Handstand entries, the next part of the process is to refine your Shape. This section focused a TON on your Shoulders, Spine, and Hips, so you can start training that super clean straight-line Handstand!
5. Strength Drills: Ok, so after you Move into your Shape, the next piece of the puzzle is to make you STRONGER! This section focuses on Wrist & Shoulder strength, along with your Core so you can stabilize your mid-body while you're upside down!
6. Balance Drills: Finding your balance in Handstand is one of the COOLEST feelings in the world. This section has tons of Handstand drills (both with and without the wall) that will systematically build your sense of balance as you continue your practice!
7. Handstand Workout: This section is where I've hand-selected certain complementary drills and pieced them together for a full Handstand Workout from start to finish! Each workout will leave you feeling stronger, and Handstanding for longer!
8. Advanced 2-Arm Drills: So after you find your balance in your Handstand, there's a wide world of drills that you can tap into to level-up your Handstand practice! This section is the tip of the iceberg on where you can with your practice and it includes Endurance Training and Shape Transitions!
Coach Kyle Weiger travels the world teaching live Handstand Workshops, and has thousands of online students. His online Handstand courses have been sold in over 40+ countries, with tons of student success stories. Of all the students he's encountered, his absolute favorite Handstand student ever is still his mom, Mona :)
She took up Handstanding at age 58, after drawing some inspiration from her son, and after a bit of practice with the right teaching approach, she's still Handstanding well into her 60's!
Kyle believes firmly that anyone can learn to do a Handstand as long as they have a good attitude and are willing to work hard. Do the drills...get the skills. And always remember to have a little fun along the way!
Download this app if youre ready to train your Handstand like a pro, and finally conquer your balance! In fact, take it for a test drive for FREE for 5 full days!
See you soon Handstander!