Halliburton's eRedBook Mobile application is offered as a free download. It is derived from the Halliburton Cementing Tables, the industry-preferred data reference for calculations used in drilling, cementing and/or completing oil and gas wells. eRedBook Mobile contains volume calculators as well as data from the American Petroleum Institute (API) for Casing, Tubing, Coil Tubing and Drill Pipe. With the Halliburton eRedBook you can:
- Have instant access to key dimensions and strengths for pipe, including collapse pressure, inner diameter and weight.
- Look up specifications for your most frequently used tubulars to quickly calculate capacity and annulus volumes with just a few taps.
- View volume measurements and calculations in Metric or British Imperial units (including custom configurations) represented in character and number format as appropriate.
- Calculate total volumes in a large range of units (barrels, cubic feet, gallons, cubic meters, liters and more)
- Calculate volume per depth in multiple units (barrels per foot, gallons per foot, liters per meter, and more)
- Copy results with a single click. eRedBook Mobile is simple to use and indispensable for the on the go field engineers, business development, and engineering students.