Habitica is fantastic, and it's intuitive user interface is great at helping fledgling users figure stuff out. However, once you've gotten the hang of things, some of site's features can be a bit of a chore.
Ever wanted to empty your mana bar with Burst of Flames to kill off a quest boss? Or just hatch nine new magic potion pets you want to feed into mounts? Then you know what I'm talking about.
In comes Hab[o]tica, your personal Habitica bot!
Empty your mana bar? No problem! Just tell Hab[o]tica which skill you want to use and when you want it to stop and it'll keep spamming until it's done.
Bulk feed your pets? Easy fix! Specify a pet and Hab[o]tica will keep feeding it food it really likes until you run out or it turns into a mount.
Nifty features to make your life easier:
- No ads, no fees. Powered by sheer altruism.
- Spam skills!
- Either specify a number of times to use a skill or spam until you're out of mana.
- Filters skills based on your class and remembers the last skill you cast.
- Feed pets!
- Only shows you the pets you still need to grow, so no unnecessary scrolling.
- Loot armoire!
- Either a specific number of times or until you've looted all the new gear.
- Doesn't share anything with anyone except Habitica. The cloud is for suckers!
- Open source. Find us on GitHub if you're curious or even (dare I hope?) want to contribute.
Please note that Hab[o]tica is an unofficial third-party app and that Habitica bears no responsibility for it.
Awesomely pretty logo courtesy of Emily Simpson. Check out her work at http://www.digital-animal.nl/
Pixel art used in the in-app artwork with the permission of Habitica.