Make your USB Oscilloscope portable with this App.
- HS10X (DIY Oscilloscope http://www.martinloren.com/hs10x-diy-oscilloscopes)
- Hantek 6022BE/BL
- SainSmart DDS120 / Rocktech BM102
- Voltcraft DSO2020
- ARMFLY AX-Pro
- Hantek PSO2020
- Hantek 1008
- Hantek iDSO1070 / Saluki MO1072
- Instrustar ISDS205A
- Owon VDS1022
- Loto OSC482
- Loto OSC802
- Limited sampling rates
- 1 Channel
- Trigger: slope selector, manual/auto level, software wave stabilizer
- 500 samples
- Refresh rate limited to 4 FPS
- Basic statistics (Min, Max, Vpp, Avg, RMS)
- Linear Interpolation between samples
- Voltmeter and Dalogger demo
- Can take screenshot
Full Version (please DO NOT purchase if the Free version doesn't work):
- 2 Channels (for devices with 2/more Channels)
- Max Visible Frequency (at 48MSa/s): 12MHz (with Sinc Interpolator), 24MHz for FFT
- Acquire 1000 samples
- Roll mode with 4000 samples
- Refresh rate: up to 20FPS (depending on phone performance)
- AC/DC (Software if device has not)
- Single Trigger
- Ruler for manual measures (time/frequency)
- Power Spectrum Estimation using the FFT
- Possibility to select data windows for FFT
- Sinc Interpolation between samples
- Export Scope data in CSV format (include Matlab data)
- XY Plot
- Data Logger
Unofficial App for USB oscilloscopes. The author decline any responsibility or liability for any damage, problem or analysis error resulting from the usage of this software.
Quick Guide on the developer website (see under).
PAY ATTENTION: it requires USB OTG support on your phone and one of the listed oscilloscopes. Check the developer website (down) for more info.
BETA VERSION: For joining to the Beta Test follow this activation link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.martinloren.hscope
ALPHA VERSION: send me an email.
NEWS on Development: https://twitter.com/MartinLoren8
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.