HRAgo allows you to view your account balance and activity, participant account statements, claims history, explanations of benefits (EOBs) for processed claims, My Care Card transactions*, and more.
In lieu of submitting paper forms, you can submit claims, submit My Care Card supporting documentation*, update your contact information, make investment allocation changes, and update your account preferences.
Prior to using HRAgo, please register your HRA account under your plan's respective website. Once registered, you can use the same online account credentials to access your account via HRAgo.
- View current account balance and activity
- View participant account statements
- Submit new claims
- View and search claims history
- View EOBs for processed claims
- Submit My Care Card supporting documentation*
- View and search My Care Card transactions*
- Manage your investment allocation
- Update your contact information
* My Care Card features only available to participants who are enrolled in a plan that offers the option, and have elected to use a My Care Card.
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.