Enjoy real-time communication, prevent unwanted distractions, and enhance student learning with the HP Classroom Manager Android App. Expand the functionality of your HP Classroom Manager for Windows installation by enabling management and control of Android student devices with the click of a mouse.
â?¢ Ensure students are focused on the task at hand by locking student devices to remove unwanted distractions.
â?¢ Enrich student learning with real-time one-on-one and group messaging.
â?¢Survey students with questions sent from the teacher desktop to student devices. Instantly track responses and scores in real-time and broadcast class results out to each student.
â?¢ Enhance comprehension with real-time viewing and zooming of the teacher's desktop from the student device.
â?¢ Expand the functionality of your HP Classroom Manager installation with a solution that offers seamless compatibility and interaction with Windows and Android devices.
* HP Classroom Manager application 11.31 or later required
* Tested on Android 4.0 and later
1. HP Classroom Manager for Windows required to enable Android functionality (download for free for 30 days at http://www.hp.com/go/hpclassroommanager). Control and device locking originate from the teacher's Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Android.
2. Internet access required and sold separately.
3. See product Data Sheet for exact compatibility configurations.
Supported devices are those from vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets. The following devices are currently supported:
* All Rooted Devices
* HP - All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate21.
* Samsung - All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note.
* ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A.
* Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1 tablets.