HOBET PREP (LATEST VERSION)
Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test
The HOBET (Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test) is an entrance exam used in the United States to determine if a person is qualified to enter a program to become a health occupation worker. Similar tests include the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) and the Discover Health Occupations Readiness Test.
The HOBET exam is used by many schools as an admission test for applicants. The name stands for Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test, and the latest version is known as HOBET V test. Its a multiple choice exam that takes around three hours to complete. There are four sections on the test: Reading, Math, Science, and English and Language Usage. Many people are under the impression that the test measures a persons knowledge of health related material, but that is incorrect. Its purpose is to measure a persons readiness and ability to benefit from a program of education in health care. College level work is difficult, and a person who doesnt have a solid grounding in the four basic subjects on the test would not be a good candidate for admission.
- Latest Learning Methods and Technologies
- Highly Customizable (Customize Your Test Sets)
- Multi Learning Options (Training Mode)
- App Can be Used For Training More Than a Simple Practice Test
- Based on latest official curriculum
- Advanced Options
- 100% Custom and Researched Questions
- No Internet Connection is required
- Dynamic content updates LIFETIME FREE
- Progress Reports That Show Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy.
WE ARE NOT Affiliated With By Any Organization or Exam Agency, Including The Makers of This Practice Test, This Practice Test is Developed ONLY for Educational Purpose.