Take your health into your own hands with HAP OnTheGo - your mobile health and wellness resource.
With this secure app you can:
- Access the HAP Symptom Checker - identify a problem area, choose your symptom(s), and learn what to do next - it may tell you to head to the doctor or to try home treatment. It will detail your home treatment options, provide prevention tips, help you prepare for an appointment & more.
- Access the HAP Conditions Manager - we've got you covered from the common cold to cancer to quitting smoking to diabetes to weight management. Learn more about your condition, including insight into symptoms, when to call a doctor, exams and test, treatment overview, home treatment, medications, surgery & more.
- Find a doctor, urgent care center or hospital and schedule appointments with ease using the click to call feature.
- View your most recent ID card in real-time and on the go
- View the ID card for your spouse and any dependents on your policy
- Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
- Link to directions and contact info for any doctor that you look up
- Get information to help you during a travel emergency
- Access important contact information
To gain secure access:
- Download the app
- Enter your member ID number
- Enter your 4-digit Year of Birth (####)
- For additional details, visit hap.org/onthego
D card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual HAP policies will see the last card he/she received.