The HAKOMetar Plus allows users to obtain information on the current service quality of their Internet connection in the context of net neutrality and provides them with comprehensive information, including detailed graphical and statistical depiction of results. The HAKOMetar Plus is fully compliant with the BEREC's report Monitoring quality of Internet access services in the context of net neutrality, BoR (14) 117. The HAKOMetar Plus provides:
- a speed test for download speed, upload speed and ping
- several quality of service tests, which tells the end-user if the operator is acting net neutral. This includes testing of TCP-/UDP-ports, a VOIP test, proxy tests, DNS tests, etc.
- a map view of all test results with filter options for test parameters, statistics, operator and time of day
- several in-depth statistics
- a red/yellow/green evaluation of the test result (traffic-light-system)
- the users own test history
Notice: The tool is intended for informational purposes only, and the measurement results can not serve as evidence in appeal