Go beyond the basics with your Nikon D5300! In this Beyond the Basics Guide you'll learn about the User Settings Modes, bracketing, autofocus modes and area modes, multiple exposures, interval timer photography, choosing lenses and accessories, camera care and maintenance and much, much more!
With Camera Guides from QuickPro, you'll never have to miss the shot of your life again. Whether its that birthday surprise, graduation ceremony, or your daughters' wedding day, the ability to take a photo like a Pro is within reach.
Take along your Android phone or tablet and, while you're on the plane, enjoy a Pro training session with a QuickPro Camera Guide specialist.
This tutorial provides:
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Nikon D5300 camera and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
QuickPro Camera Guides - Your Nikon D5300 made simple.
- Detailed menu for easy navigation and advanced subject search for specific topics
- Professionally produced and hosted
- Step by step instructions
- Easy to understand
- Learn at your own pace anywhere you choose
Nikon D5300 Beyond the Basics Subjects:
- Introduction to the Nikon D5300 Beyond
- Chapter 1
- Customizing Camera Buttons & Dials
- Customizing Function (Fn) Button
- Customizing AEL/ AFL Button
- Customizing the Command Dial
- Customizing Other Buttons & Controls
- Chapter 2
- Bracketing: Exposure
- Bracketing: White Balance
- Bracketing: Active D Lighting
- Chapter 3
- Multiple Exposures & Interval Timer
- Creating a Multiple Exposure
- Interval Timer Shooting
- Chapter 4
- Using Nikon Lenses
- Lens Compatability
- Lens Selection
- Chapter 5
- Custom Settings
- Custom Setting Menu
- Custom Setting Menu - Metering & Exposure
- Custom Setting Menu - Timers & AE Lock
- Custom Setting Menu - Shooting & Display
- Custom Setting Menu - Bracketing & flash
- Recent Settings & My Menu
- Chapter 6
- Using the Built-In WI-FI & Location Data
- Using the Built-In WI-FI
- Using the Built-In Data Feature
- Chapter 7
- Movie Mode Features
- Frame Size & Frame Rate
- Additional Movie Features
- Chapter 8
- Camera Maintenance
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Nikon, Corp. or its subsidiaries. Nikon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Nikon, Corp.